Thursday 26 February 2009

Here We Go Again


Well, I stopped "Ranting" in October 2006 having bored my readers with some 150 pieces. Six months later I began to "Ramble" but more sporadically. Then in April 2008 when I was spending a lot of time in France (organising the sale of our house) I got utterly frustrated with having no broadband and lost interest in blogging altogether.

A bit of a shame really. I should have written a suitable "Farewell to Dominois"; there were memorable excursions to First World War sites in France and Belgium; a journey to Berlin to find the grave of Mrs Rumbling Nappa's Uncle George (RAF pilot shot down in World War II) and, of course, the Berlin zoo (see above).

But now things have changed. There's a credit crunch. There's no house in France. I no longer work with computer books, or books on politics or high finance. I've looked at Facebook (too personal); attempted Twitter (how can I possibly sound off in only 140 characters); - it's time to get back to blogging; time to "Rumble"!

No comments:

Post a Comment